Collagen8 Generation6 30ml
Only 5 left in stock
Only 5 left in stock
I love this product it is so soothing I use it on burns as first aid I’m a clutz always burning my hand on the oven and I don’t have any scars because I use this it’s so good I also like to put it on my lips with lip8 for extra plumping I like to always have some on hand.
Amazing in a bottle
A great product skin feels amazing and would highly recommend.
I've been using this product for a few years and just love it.
Collagen8 lifts, firms and tightens by boosting collagen and elastin. Provides complete 360° all day hydration. Collagen Type I is boosted by 128% in 15 days. Type III is boosted 300% in 15 days. Type IV is boosted by 81% in 15 days.
Using a precise formulation of active ingredients to immediately moisturise and revive your skin.
From the moment you apply it, Collagen8’s powerful combination of vegetable derived peptides and delivery systems work together to deliver hydration to the deepest layers of your skin.
Collagen8 starts working in just minutes by reducing wrinkles by 11.1% in the first 2 hours. It will leave your skin looking more dewy, lustrous, taut and youthful after just one application.
HOW TO APPLY: Mix one measured pump from each chamber and apply to whole face morning and night.
INGREDIENTS (SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN):
- Pure Aloe Vera Juice
- Delisens – Reduce itchiness, redness and irritation by 25% in 7 days.
- Dermadisine – Increase hydration by 36.8% and reduce wrinkles by 11.1% in 2 hours.
- Aldenine & Trylagen – Boost Collagen Type I by 128%, Collagen Type II by 81% and Collagen Type III by 300% in 15 days.
- Diffuporine – Raise hydration levels in the skin by improving water flux in the top layers.
- Lipomoist – An exclusive & unique formulation delivering super hydration and firming.
- Lipochroman – Is a powerful antioxidant with excellent long term stability ,it is a potent oxygen scavenger that prevents skin from photo ageing. It’s more effective than reservetratrol, vitamin F and ferulic acid against oxidative stress. Increases cell viability by 173%